QR Translator

Police / Emergency


Immediately notify the police when you are exposed to danger, have an accident, be robbed, etc. 


In case of emergency, call 110 to call in police officers to the scene.  



To live in safety・with a sence of security  Subtitles in English・Turkish

Protect yourself not to be involved in crimes.

Be careful with frauds using SNS.


Pay attention not to have your bicycle stolen.


“Beware of SNS-used frauds”

“Beware of bicycle theft”

Traffic safety


Pay extra attention not to be involved in traffic accidents while riding on 

bicycles or walking on the crosswalks.


“Traffic safety”

To live safely・free from anxiety

When you have got into a dangerous situation, involved in an accident, or be 

robbed or had something stolen, report it to police. In case you need an emergency 

dispatch of police officers at the scene, call 110.


It is an obligation to carry Residence Card all the time. Pay attention not to lose it.


“To live safely ・free from anxiety”

“Rules on Identification Card”

Medical service

In case you need medical attention due to illness or injury and you have difficulty in speaking Japanese, it is highly recommended to bring someone who understands Japanese. That way is much faster to get proper medical consultation.

When there is an urgent need, call an ambulance.


Guide for Ambulance Services  pdf 2.03MB


※If you are not an enrollee of any of Health Insurance schemes in Japan, you may be charged a large amount as medical expenses.  Be sure to enroll in the National Health Insurance scheme or an Employees's Health Insurance scheme in Japan.