In November, the cruise will operate as Kasai/Asakusa Cruise and will stop at Asakusa Nitenmon.
Click here for PDF data of the course map (1.1MB)
* Flights operated vary depending on the day. When boarding the ship, please be sure to check the flight status on the day of your flight from "Today's Flight Schedule."
*The timetable may be hidden by scrolling.
* Scroll →
- The display is the general fare for one adult.
- The fare in parentheses is the general fare for one child.
- Preschoolers are free of charge for each adult on the regular fare.
(Elementary school fare will be charged from the second person)
- Please purchase a ticket at each ticket office.
(Purchased on board at unmanned landing)
- Flights operated vary depending on the day. When boarding the ship, please be sure to check the flight status on the day of your flight from "Today's Flight Schedule."
- There may be cancellations or course changes due to weather, tide levels, etc.
- Pets (dogs, cats, etc.) cannot be brought in, even if they are in a pet carrier.
- If you use a wheelchair, please contact us in advance.
- Smoking is completely prohibited on board.
- We accept reservations for groups of 15 or more people from 6 months in advance.
Does not operate on Mondays (or the day after if Monday is a national holiday)