7Odaiba Seaside Park
8Kasai Rinkai Park
- Check the timetables for the cruising schedules on the TOP page.
- Services may be canceled or courses changed due to weather conditions, tide levels or other reasons.
- Animals (dogs, cats, etc.) are not permitted on board, even if they are housed in pet carriers.
- Wheelchair users are requested to contact us before boarding.
- Smoking is not permitted on board.
- We accept reservations 6 months in advance only for groups of 15 adults or more.
|Pier||Kasai-Odaiba Cruise 1||Kasai-Odaiba Cruise 2|
|8.Kasai Rinkai Park||11:30 a.m.||1:45 p.m.|
|7.Odaiba Seaside Park||Arr. 12:20 p.m.||Arr. 2:35 p.m.|
|Dep. 12:25 a.m.||Dep. 2:40 a.m.|
|8.Kasai Rinkai Park||1:10 p.m.||3:25 p.m.|
- The table indicates per-person adult fares.
- The figures in parenthesis are the per person fares for children.
- For preschool age children, the fare is free on a one-child-per-adult basis.
(For each additional child, the fare for elementary school age children applies)
- Please purchase your ticket at each pier ticket office.
(Tickets are available on the passenger ship boarding at unattended piers)
Tokyo Metropolitan Park AssociationTokyo Mizube Cruising Line
Does not operate on Mondays (or the day after if Monday is a national holiday)