Flights to and from Kasai Rinkai Park will be suspended during the winter season (December 2022 to March 2023).
The next flight is scheduled around April 2023.
In order to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infections, we will refrain from drinking on board for the time being. Also, when eating, please eat silently without talking to people around you.
This course takes you around Kasai Rinkai Park and Odaiba.
Click here for PDF data of the course map (1MB)
* Since the number of flights varies depending on the day, please be sure to check the flight status from "Today's flight schedule" on the day of boarding.
* The timetable may be hidden by scrolling.
* Scroll →
* Scroll →
- The display is the general fare for one adult.
- The fare in parentheses is the general fare for one child.
- Preschoolers are free of charge for each adult on the regular fare.
(Elementary school fare will be charged from the second person)
- Please purchase a ticket at each ticket office.
(Purchased on board at unmanned landing)
- Please check the flight schedule from the "TOP page" for the flight schedule of each flight.
- Cancellations and course changes may occur due to weather, tide levels, etc.
- Pets (dogs, cats, etc.) cannot be brought in even if they are in a pet carry.
- If you are using a wheelchair, please contact us in advance.
- Smoking is prohibited on board.
- We accept group reservations from 15 people or more from 6 months before use.
Tokyo Metropolitan Park AssociationTokyo Mizube Cruising Line
Does not operate on Mondays (or the day after if Monday is a national holiday)