Asakusa / Kasai Cruise
Flights to and from Kasai Rinkai Park will be suspended during the winter season (December 2022 to March 2023).
The next flight is scheduled around April 2023.
In order to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infections, we will refrain from drinking on board for the time being. Also, when eating, please eat silently without talking to people around you.
Click here for PDF data of the course map (1MB)
* Flights operated vary depending on the day. When boarding the ship, please be sure to check the flight status on the day of your flight from "Today's Flight Schedule."
*The timetable may be hidden by scrolling.
* Scroll →
- The display is the general fare for one adult.
- The fare in parentheses is the general fare for one child.
- Preschoolers are free of charge for each adult on the regular fare.
(Elementary school fare will be charged from the second person)
- Please purchase a ticket at each ticket office.
(Purchased on board at unmanned landing)
- Flights operated vary depending on the day. When boarding the ship, please be sure to check the flight status on the day of your flight from "Today's Flight Schedule."
- There may be cancellations or course changes due to weather, tide levels, etc.
- Pets (dogs, cats, etc.) cannot be brought in, even if they are in a pet carrier.
- If you use a wheelchair, please contact us in advance.
- Smoking is completely prohibited on board.
- We accept reservations for groups of 15 or more people from 6 months in advance.
Does not operate on Mondays (or the day after if Monday is a national holiday)