Circuit through the Sumida River and Odaiba. Pass under the Rainbow Bridge from Asakusa on the way to Odaiba.
In the Asakusa area, the TOKYO SKYTREE® can be seen, as well as the Senbon Zakura in Sumida Park in the spring.
7Odaiba Seaside Park
- Check the timetables for the cruising schedules on the TOP page.
- Services may be canceled or courses changed due to weather conditions, tide levels or other reasons.
- The arrival and departure place numbers 1 - 7 on the map correspond to the timetable and fare chart arrival and departure numbers.
- The express service mainly operates between the arrival and departure places in orange.
- Animals (dogs, cats, etc.) are not permitted on board, even if they are housed in pet carriers.
- Wheelchair users are requested to contact us before boarding.
- Smoking is not permitted on board.
- We accept reservations 6 months in advance only for groups of 15 adults or more.
|Pier||Express 1||All stations 1||Express 2||All stations 2||Express 3|
|1.Ryogoku Rivercenter||9:15 a.m.||10:25 a.m.||12:15 p.m.||2:05 p.m.||3:10 p.m.|
|2.Sumidakuyakushomae||↓||10:35 a.m.||↓||2:15 p.m.||↓|
|3.Asakusa Nitemmon||9:30 a.m.||10:40 a.m.||12:30 p.m.||2:20 p.m.||3:25 p.m.|
|4.Etchujima||↓||11:10 a.m.||↓||2:50 p.m.||↓|
|5.Seiroka Gardenmae||↓||11:20 a.m.||↓||3:00 p.m.||↓|
|6.WATERS Takeshiba||10:10 a.m.||11:35 a.m.||1:10 p.m.||3:15 p.m.||4:05 p.m.|
|7.Odaiba Seaside Park||Arr. 10:30 a.m.||Arr. 11:55 a.m.||Arr. 1:30 p.m.||Arr. 3:35 p.m.||Arr. 4:25 p.m.|
|Dep. 10:35 a.m.||Dep. 12:00 p.m.||Dep. 1:35 p.m.||Dep. 3:40 p.m.||Dep. 4:30 p.m.|
|6.WATERS Takeshiba||10:55 a.m.||12:20 p.m.||1:55 p.m.||4:00 p.m.||4:50 p.m.|
|5.Seiroka Gardenmae||↓||12:35 p.m.||↓||4:15 p.m.||↓|
|4.Etchujima||↓||12:45 p.m.||↓||4:25 p.m.||↓|
|1.Ryogoku Rivercenter||11:25 a.m.||1:05 p.m.||2:25 p.m.||4:45 p.m.||5:20 p.m.|
|2.Sumidakuyakushomae||↓||1:15 p.m.||↓||4:55 p.m.||↓|
|3.Asakusa Nitemmon||11:35 a.m.||1:20 p.m.||2:35 p.m.||5:00 p.m.||5:30 p.m.|
|1.Ryogoku Rivercenter||11:45 a.m.||1:30 p.m.||2:45 p.m.||5:10 p.m.||5:40 p.m.|
- - The table indicates per-person adult fares.
- - The figures in parenthesis are the per person fares for children.
- - For preschool age children, the fare is free on a one-child-per-adult basis.
(For each additional child, the fare for elementary school age children applies)
- - Please purchase your ticket at each pier ticket office.
(Tickets are available on the passenger ship boarding at unattended piers)
- - A separate admission fee is required to enter Hamarikyu.
Does not operate on Mondays (or the day after if Monday is a national holiday)