Asakusa / Odaiba Cruise [Local trains] [Express trains]
・The bus will not stop in front of St. Luke's Garden until the end of October due to construction work.
・On weekdays, the bus does not stop at Sumida Ward Office or Etchujima.
・Fares can be calculated from the "Fare table" at the bottom.
You can see the Tokyo Sky Tree® in the Asakusa area, and the Senbonzakura in Sumida Park in the spring.
Click here for PDF data (1MB)
* When boarding, please be sure to check the flight status from "Today's flight schedule" on the day.
* The timetable may be hidden by scrolling.
* Scroll →
* Scroll →
- The display is the general fare for one adult.
- The fare in parentheses is the general fare for one child.
- Preschoolers are free of charge for each adult on the regular fare.
(Elementary school fare will be charged from the second person)
- Please purchase a ticket at each ticket office.
(Purchased on board at unmanned landing)
- When boarding, please be sure to check the flight status from "Today's flight schedule" on the day.
- Cancellations and course changes may occur due to weather and tide levels.
- Pets (dogs, cats, etc.) cannot be brought in even if they are in a pet carry.
- If you are using a wheelchair, please contact us in advance.
- Smoking is prohibited on board.
- We accept group reservations from 15 people or more from 6 months before use.
Does not operate on Mondays (or the day after if Monday is a national holiday)