You can see Tokyo Sky Tree® around Asakusa and Senbonzakura in Sumida Park in the spring.
* When boarding, please be sure to check the flight status from "Today's flight schedule" on the day.
* The timetable may be hidden by scrolling.
- ・ The display is the general fare for one adult.
- ・ The fare in parentheses is the general fare for one child.
- ・ Preschoolers are free of charge for each adult with a general fare.
(Elementary school fare will be charged from the second person)
- ・ Please purchase tickets at each ticket office.
(Purchased on board at unmanned landing)
- When boarding, please be sure to check the flight status from "Today's flight schedule" on the day.
- Cancellations and course changes may occur due to weather, tide level, etc.
- The departure / arrival numbers ① to ⑦ on the map correspond to the departure / arrival numbers in the timetable / fare table.
- Express flights operate mainly at the orange departure and arrival points.
- Pets (dogs, cats, etc.) cannot be brought in even if they are in a pet carry.
- If you are using a wheelchair, please contact us in advance.
- Smoking is prohibited on board.
- Only groups of 15 or more adults can make reservations from 6 months before use.
Does not operate on Mondays (or the day after if Monday is a national holiday)