Crab Paste Cooking Contest Winning Recipes
Crab Paste Semifreddo
- Mix crab paste, honey, sugar, fresh cream in a bowl together.
- Lay plastic wrap under a mold, pour the mixture, put into freezer overnight.
Crab Paste Salt
Rice with Raw Egg
A can of Crab Paste
- Stir fry the whole crab paste with low heat until it becomes powder-like.
- Mix with 6g of salt.
- Sprinkle cut perilla leaf, carb paste salt, and put an soft-boiled egg on top.
Simple Rice Croquette
- Warm rice, Mayonnaise, Carrot, Perilla Leaf and crab paste, mix them altogether in a bowl.
- Make it a rice ball after well mixed.
- Put some melty cheese in the center.
- Dip flour→beaten egg→bread crumb accordingly
- and fry it with 180℃ oil for 8 minutes.
Bitter Gourd with Crab Paste
- Slice the bitter gourd into 3mm, and boil it.
- Shred the Japanese ginger and immerse it in water.
- Slightly cut the cucumber, and immerse it in salt water.
- Drain off water from the bitter gourd, put it in a plastic bag with salted kelp and chili pepper.
- Mix them with crab paste, and put it on a plate.
- Decorate with Japanese ginger and cucumber, and it is done.
Crab Paste Canapés
Serving suggestion: Smoked Salmon Canapes
Green Onion Sprouts
Avocado & Lemon
- Mix crab paste with Italian dressing to create a mixed sauce.
- Put Salmon, sliced avocato, olive and lemon on a cracker.
- Put over the mixed sauce, add some green onion sprout, and it is done.
Serving suggestion: Roasted Beef Canapés
- Mix crab paste with Tartar sauce to create a mixed sauce.
- Put over the mixed sauce on a cracker, put some roasted beef on top.
- Put more sauce on the roasted beef, add some green onion, and it is done.
|Ingredients||Crab paste, Crab powder, Japanese Sake, Sugar,Thickener (processed starch), Antioxidant (Vitamin Ｃ)|
|Best before||Stated below the container|
|Preservation method||Store in cold dark place (Put into refregerator after opened)|
|Sterilizing method||Sterilized by heat and pressure after sealed into airtight case.|
|Distributed by||Kani Douraku Co., Ltd
Osaka City, Chuo Ku, Nishi-Shinsaibashi 2-9-16
|Manufactured by||Tomoda Selling & Sailing Co., Ltd
Tottori prefecture, Sakaiminato City, Takenouchi Danchi 80 Banchi